NeoCree conversion module
These have been designed and produced by Warsabers and ShtokCustomWorx to conveniently allow users to seamlessly convert their neopixel lightsaber builds, that use pogo pin PCB connectors, to an RGB ‘in-hilt’ LED system.
Note. This is for use with 1” thin walled blades that must have a 7/8” ID (22.22mm).
- Large copper heat sink for efficient High Power LED cooling
- Built-in 55 kOhm “Blade ID” resistor between Data and GND
- Brightest binned Cree XP-E2 LEDs
- PCB compatible with TCSS/SCW/KR PCB’s
- SinkPad II copper core MCPCB
- Each of 3 LED channels are configured to drive connected LEDs at around 1000mA
- Module can be custom modified to any colour combination by the user (requires removing the driver PCB, changing current limiting resistors and resoldering LED wires)
Out of stock