Soundboard CerbeRUS NeoCore
50 $ – 59 $
PREORDER. ESTIMATED DATE OF MANUFACTURE – JUNE 15, 2020.
- Size – 22x50x5mm;
- NeoPixel support (ws2812 and similar) with two Data chanel. Max amperage – 20 A;
- Smoothswing algoritm with accent swings support;
- Tri-cree led support only through led extender board, connected to Aux pads.
- Buffered Data signal. No need resistor before blade;
- Power supply – 3-5V
- Sound – 16bit, 16 – 96 kHz/sec, class D speaker driver;
- Memory – microSD card (FAT32).
- Dimensions 50x22x5mm (1.98×0.87×0.2in) (Smaller than CerbeRUS Core by 20mm);
- NeoPixel support (WS2812, WS2812B, WS2813 (RGB) with two Data channel. Max
Amperage 20A (recommended 4 pcs strips 1m length);
- Full shutdown power supply from NeoPixel stripe in deep sleep mode. No need kill key;
- Deep sleep mode with 0,0000007A Drain. No need kill key;
- 3 group of solder pads for easy wiring NeoPixel stripes;
- Best sound MCU for 2W 4/8 ohm speakers. Max volume;
- 3 axis gyroscope + 3 axis accelerometer for perfect swing detection;
- 8 accent led pads;
- 2 button pads;
- Micro USB port (extended or integrated) for charging and PC connection;
- Battery protection from discharge and overcharge;
- Maximum power supply – 5V;
- Additional pads for secondary charge port;
- Micro SD for Sound fonts and settings;
- 3 preset Sound fonts;
- Swing, Clash, Lockup, Stab, Blaster, Force, Combo, Spin, Flame blade effects;
- NO NEED resistors to any led connections.